Vizualisation programs

gery

I'm intersted in some vizualisation programs, does anybody know such programs? Right now i'm working with PROCON-WIN a vizualisation program made by a German copmany GTI. Another must for this vizualisation programs is the posibility to connect with PLCs, many brands as posible. PROCON-WIN can connect with SIMATIC PLCs only, from my knoledge.

Hi..

This are some SCADAS that you can choise:

* Intellution IFIX and Fix32
* Siemens WinCC
* Wonderware Intouch
* Factorylink
* ABB
* Honeywell, etc.
The list goes on and on

Try to use Wonderware Intouch.
The price of the SW-licence is pretty high by they have a very good technical support.

It depends on your location and who will support you better there. I would look at it from a world wide market presents. Wonderware is number one world wide and WinCC from Siemens has good support world wide. I would avoid Intellution since they have been purchased by GE and their future is not clear. RSView is 3rd here in the U.S and not on the radar screen world wide, so I wouldn't strongly consider them unless you are looking at using Rockwell PLCs. Good luck

Michael