fuzzy control

nio1

Hello to all!I need your help about fuzzy control++ v4.0.i installed s75.3 fuzzy control++ v4.0 and simatic net 2005 v6.3!I made a fuzzy project and the problem appears to targetsystem.I follow the instractions of the fuzzy manual but i coul not find the s732.dll in my pc(i search everywhere:
emotion-6.gif
) but i find it at last on internet-i download it and i put it to program files->simens->fuzzy control++ file...!The browse finally works but the error messages now is:with the first option:
error when reading the VFD name from s7 database,possible errors:
-There are no projected connection in the online interfase(coml s7)
-s732.dll has errors
-invalid authorisation

with the second option:
-Port is already used
-Port is damaged
-Port has wrong configuration
-Targetsystem is not properly connected and repeat function.

(in the station configuration manager i add a station with the follows:
STATION:DESKTOP MODE:RUN-P
Name:application,Type:application,Status:x,Run/Stop:...

the coml s7 didnt installed with the simatic net installation so i use only station configuration manager)

please help
emotion-6.gif