Op17

asia548

I have OP17. it is damage now. i am planning to use winCC flexible RT with PC. i got an old file with extension pda, par, rpa,arh, mdx, clip organizer media package. i do not know what it is. when i try to open *.pda file using Protool V6.0 SP2. The first error message is as follows
"Your project was created ith ProTool V1.x. In Protool V2.0 and later, projects are stored in a single file. The directory having the project name is no longer required"
When i acknowledge this the following popup box appears
"The required Device type "" is not supported by the ProTool version installed. Check the entries in the C:\Siemens\protool\protool.ini file"

i guess this files were the original OP17 one. my problem is how i am going to migrate it to winCC flexible. Please help. thank you

OP17 is not supported in WinCC flex.
Since you mentioned Pro-Tool, why not trying to restore the application using Pro-Tool and generate the application for the panel?
I'm working on an old OP3 which needs to be modified, I ended up using Pro-Tool.