Double Word to an hmi for 6 figure value

I have a micrologix 1200 and i am trying to calculate 5 differnet counters that will end up adding to 200,000 on a bejeir hmi which will handle the integer level. The problem is i cant move and integer from the plc of that value. I know there is a way to make it a double word to be able to go to that number. I just have not figured it out yet. is there anyone that can give an example of ladder to be able to do it?
thank you very much for your time and have a great day.

Instead of using five different counters, use a one-shot and an add instruction with an L type address.

XIC B3/0 ONS B3/1 ADD 1 L9:0 L9:0.

L type elements are 32 bit doubles. L9:? addresses can count up to 2,147,483,647.

On the left hand side of your screen rioght-click on 'Data Files'. Select 'New'. Under 'Type' select 'Long'. Enter the number of elements you want. Select OK.

Man, learn something new everyday. I had been trying to do this same type of thing yesterday and was confused.
Thanks for advice, great site, i have the ab tech connect support agreement, but almost all the time, can come on this site and find the answer while I am on hold for them.

Pop quiz...

Why is it better to use an L address (double integer) instead of an F address (floating point) when counting very large values?

Pop quiz...

Why is it better to use an L address (double integer) instead of an F address (floating point) when counting very large values?

Because eventually adding 1 will do nothing?

X + 1 = X ?

At least the 32 bit integer will roll-over, which is detectable, so you can add one to yet another higher order counter (if needed).