Hopefully not so off topic, serial input tft

H_Garlo

Hello

I am very sorry if this is completely off topic, but I dunno where else to ask!!!

We need a TFT display for a rejection machine. The problem is that the original part costs a fortune in Euros and it utilizes a serial input instead of the typical VGA input.

The original tft-lcd panel is from the German brand Enna. I tried to contact them, but no response from them and the model we have does not show in their homepage.

I also tried alternate vendors, but none of them offers any that replaces the vga with a serial input

in this case the input is an RS 232 DB9 connector. The display works with 120 VAC

I was wondering if any of you know of a dealer or brand that can offer this type of display. Or any advice that might be helpful

I guess is important to mention that this display does not have touchscreen functions.

Thanks in advance for any possible help

best regards

Héctor

If this is a truly old system it's possible this is the 9 pin CGA video connector not RS232 serial.

As far as I know the machine is 5 years old and was new when this company acquired it. I checked wiki and it says the connector should be a DE 9 (in this case is a female connector)

regards

Héctor