Gemu positioner problem

Krcedinac

Hello to all,

Does anybody has expirience with Gemu ePos 1435 inteligent positioner?
I have been trying to have stable control for days but without sucess. It is conected to the Siemens S7 3142DP (integrated AO) 4-20mA signal. Althought the signal from PLC is good (measured with FLUKE) it keeps oscilating on the controler panel. The signal cable is good - shilded, tried everything I know but the signal is "jumping". While I was configuring the cotroler in the office I had sucess by conecting the both ends of the shield but now in the field it does not solve my problem. By the way the signal cable is 50m long and it is going along with the water pipe together with profibus cable (no energetical cables).

Does anybody has a clue?

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am using GEMU to control the process of valve open. Actually I have 8 valves and I want to make it open in a ratio of selected number...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am using GEMU 1436 cPos to control the valve opening of a dispense system. I would like to know how to set up the current for the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone any experience with these controllers (beleive they are IFM products but rebranded. Previously, no issues but since rescheduling a...
Replies
Views
This is on an edger. It runs fine in forward. In reverse, it runs normal for a couple seconds, then sudddenly stops, then starts again if it...
Replies
Views
Not sure what to call it or any model numbers, I know I have seen them in the past. It takes a 4-20ma input for control, reads a 4-20 for valve...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom