Software B&R

Husanto

Hi all,

I have problem about PLC B&R with Type EX290, i want to check the problem but i don't a software and the cable, can any body tell me what software i must to use and where i can find the software??

Thanks

Hi,
The B&R EX290 is a X2X communication module and not the PLC that contains the software.
You will need the AutomationStudio software and the source code for the project in order to make any changes or troubleshoot the code. Depending on the PLC type you will need either a serial or ethernet cable to connect to your PC. B&R offers a demo version of Automation Studio that allows you 30 days to work with the software. Then you will need to purchase the license.

You can contact

PT Amptron Instrumindo
Komplek Rukan Taman Meruya, Blok M-51
Meruya Ilir, Kembangan
Jakarta Barat 11620
Indonesia

Phone +62 (021) 5855 055 Fax +62 (021) 5854 109

They are the distributor for B&R in Indonesia.

Last edited:
I really need this software. it doesn't matter for me how expensive it is. So please provide me link to download this software. I really need it.

Here is a link to the B&R website that shows the different AS versions. While PVI comes in handy to create pil files it doesn't allow you to create any machine code. Select whatever version of AS you need. My recommendation is to contact B&R Austria or the distributor for GB.

http://www.br-automation.com/cps/rd...l/services_37409_ENG_HTML.htm?session_level_1=

Here is the contact info for the UK office. Contact them and ask them to send you the software on dvd.

B&R Headquarters: Peterborough
B&R Industrial Automation Ltd.
Milnyard Square, Orton Southgate
Peterborough, PE2 6GX
Phone +44 (0)1733/371320Fax +44 (0)1733/371306Email [email protected]

Last edited: