RS232C Communication with standard drive

syed

our one of Bag cutting machine is outof order. we not able to make it ready. It has S5 PLC conected with KRAUSSMAFFEI CNC system. Now CNC system is defect, we checked with machine supplier, they told this kind of CNC system is obsleted.
The CNC system is controll the drive via RS232C communication. If anybody can give the idea how to controll drive through RS232C communication, it will be very usefull to modify the CNC system with other kind of control. Advanced thanks for your helps.

Similar Topics

Good day, Situation: I'll be having an application wherein I am needed to transmit and receive a certain data via RS232. The PLC which I will use...
Replies
Views
Hi, I got a problem getting the CP module to work. I can access it and set the parameters of the module. Im trying to send a message using the...
Replies
Views
dear sirs, Currently i am working on a project which requires the plc ( omron cqm1 series ) to communicate with a stabillizer which using rs232...
Replies
Views
Hello! Have anyone in here used the Siemens CP340 RS232C communication processor (6ES7 340-1AH01-0AE0)? I'm trying to figure out how to use this...
Replies
Views
Hi, is that anyone know the pin layout for the communication cable from Mitsubishi Q00UJCPU (6 pin mini) to any Schneider HMIGXU (D sub 9)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom