AS/RS Software

Just what Mickey placed there. What I need is some software (free or very cheap!) that will help me set a system like this up.

If there is more information you need from me (and I know there will be) please ask.

Thanks for all your help.

Just what Mickey placed there. What I need is some software (free or very cheap!) that will help me set a system like this up.

If there is more information you need from me (and I know there will be) please ask.

Thanks for all your help.

Good Luck.
You're talking about highly engineered solutions here, pal.
Even if someone gave you the code, you'd have to duplicate the hardware, which I can assure you, won't be free.

Good Luck.
You're talking about highly engineered solutions here, pal.
Even if someone gave you the code, you'd have to duplicate the hardware, which I can assure you, won't be free.

Ok, just to be clear, I'm not looking for 100% Free! Also, I don't need the automation to store/retrieval, just to point a person to the right area of a warehouse. so for the highly engineered part, I think it would only be a searh for an empty space and fill it (Software).

Anyways, I see the post from Just Lionel Vstudio will work, I just now need to learn how to progam with it.

Just to be clear, I was looking for a cheap method for doing this, not to get it done by stealing code! Hope you all understad that.

Layout what you exactly want to do first. From there you can pick what type of programming you will need to use (may not be just one package, truthfully, will be more than one). Then you go from there. Plenty of books that you can read, tons of information on the internet. You have to first figure what route you want to take.