emerson ethernet IP

jimcav

Has anyone setup a network using the emerson ep using the ethernet ip with a control logix processor (1756-l61). cant seem to get a handle how the word and bit line up. when i encode a bit it will not work. Any help would be great.

thanks
cav

In the module properties, connection parameters,
the Assembly Instance should be set as follows:

Input: 1
Output: 2
Configuration: 1

Hope this will help.

epp

when u were setting this up did you use a generic ethernet module and did you use lsw_msw or msw_lsw. things are not lining up for me it looks like there is an offset somewhere the emerson software locks up thing are just not right when i setup a modbus rtu/tcp network with the emerson software i did not have these problems.

At wits end please help