ETHERNET I/P CONTROLLOGIX and EMERSON M700 AC Drive HELP

After another exhausting day (Day 2) I thought I would ask some of the experts what I may be doing wrong. I have an M700 Emerson drive that has 5 input Instances and 5 Output instances. Input that I am interested in (100 (4-80 Bytes)) and (71 (4 bytes)) Output (101 (4-80 bytes)) and (21 (4 bytes))

In the Allen Bradley "Generic Setup Module" I enter the IP address and I insert Assembly Instance (input) 100 Size 20, Assembly Instance (Output) 101 Size 20 And Configurator: Assembly Instance 1 size 8 Bits.

On the Emerson M700 side All I have to do is what ???? Is there any documentation out there that shows a clear "How to connect to the M series drives ???

After installing this to my Processor and configuring the correct drive IP addressing there is no communication. Note I can PING the the Drive and the PLC with the correct I/P address and they are there.

I have done this with Parker drives and had no problems Install the Instance number and set up the blocks and away you go.