Pilz PNOZ Multi Ethernet IP to Controllogix integration

Chibu

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to integrate Pilz Ethernet IP Module to ControlLogix.

I added Pilz module as a Generic Ethernet module and I'm able to read/write Boolean but I can't see analogue values from Pilz to Controllogix.

Please, if you have done this before, could you share some light?

Which Pilz safety controller and comms module are you using? Which analogue values are you referring to? You may want to check the comms manual for "Advanced Data". If you can read/write bits then your comms are working, so you may need to look at how the I/O is assigned.

Which Pilz safety controller and comms module are you using? Which analogue values are you referring to? You may want to check the comms manual for "Advanced Data". If you can read/write bits then your comms are working, so you may need to look at how the I/O is assigned.

Controller: PNOZ m B1 Burner, Product number: 772102
Comms Module: PNOZ m ES EtherNet/IP, Product number: 772137
Analogue Values: Transmitters connected to the Pilz, these data need to be viewed from Pilz to ControlLogix then to FTV SE

I have read through the Advanced Data information but I'm still stuck, could you please tell me how the Data ID e.g 0x40 for Analogue Input i0; mA; float IEEE 754, can be used to integrate/see the Data in Controllogix?