Pilz pnoz s3

13, 14 23, 24 are the safety contacts. These are by positive guided relays for safety. you would normally wire the supply to the circuits you need to disconnect for example contactors, solenoids. Very often one of these contacts is used to energise a safety contactor so in effect you have two contactors in any drive system. an example is a main contactor coil (fed from one of these contacts (13, 14 or 23, 24) the phases would then be fed from this contactor to the other drive circuits, a N/C contact on the safety contactor and all other contactors is fed back to the safety relay so in the event of a contactor welding in the safety relay will not reset.
There are thousand of diagrams on the internet, however. to be honest if you do not understand safety system and the different levels of protection you should not really be doing anything that may compromise safety.
If you are learning then I suggest you visit the Pilz website there is a mountain of information.