siemens touch panel TP177b mono

justine

Hi
Now i'm using TP177B mono(blue colour screen) for fault display.
Now i face a problem, this TP177B cannot communicate with my PC.
I already tried MPI/DP adapter and USB , still connot.
Anyone please advise me how can i do for communication and how can i set the DIP switchs.

Regards,

Hi
Now i'm using TP177B mono(blue colour screen) for fault display.
Now i face a problem, this TP177B cannot communicate with my PC.
I already tried MPI/DP adapter and USB , still connot.
Anyone please advise me how can i do for communication and how can i set the DIP switchs.

Regards,
You do not need to set the dip switches.
Just set the TP to "transfer" mode and you should be able to download your application to it via the default port (1f1B)using your MPI/Profi cable.
I assume you have set up the network adress and such at default.