What PLC to use

GMH

I have an app to start and control the water pressue with a VFD for 1 pump and start or stop 6 other pumps 1 by 1 as the pressure decreases and increases. I would also like to use an user interface screen of some kind. I have programing experience but never with a PI loop which I will require.
Which PLC is fairly easy to interface with a screen?

For example siemens C7-635 touch

this is a cpu 315-2dp by my means combined with a TP170(A) blue/white touch screen. The touchscreen is programmable with protool (pro or light) but also with wincc flexible. For the cpu you need step 7 v5.2 at least ...

You could use an SSD 690+ drive with the expansion system board.

That would give you 8 inputs / 8 outputs for your application.

Use the inputs for trips from the 6 pumps DOL's, Use the outputs for switching the 6 DOL's on/off and a drive output contactor.

Use an Analogue Input for your pressure.

Then hook it up to a TSi (rebadged Redlion 3,6,8 or 10" display)

Program the drive with a config for PI (standard block) and edit it to add switching the 6 dols in and out and use the TSi to provide operator feedback and settings etc

Some of the programming could be done in the TSi also.

This way you wont need a PLC, Just the Drive, Expansion Card and a TSi or GSeries screen.

If you talk nicely to SSD you may twist there arm and get them to write the drive config for you.