EZPanel Enhanced will not run

eeadmin

I just installed EZPanel Enhanced on my laptop and it doesn't run. The hour glass icon appears for a few seconds than nothing happens. However, the program is listed in the Task Managers Process folder. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Thanks in advance.

Check the task manager and see if you have "teatimer.exe" running. I had this as part of an anti spyware program and it prevented the EZ software from running.

I have seen the same circumstance.

I have seen the same happen on occasion. For some reason, if a pulled my flashdrive out, EZ would open. I have no idea why this occurs. I'm not sure if this is the cause of your situation.

If you are on a Vista system - try running the program as Administrator. If that don't work then - uninstall and reinstall as Administrator, then run the program as Administrator.

Bryan