S7-200 - Registry backup

manowar

Hello.

Is it possible (in Micro Win) to do a registry backup (V, VB, VW,...)?
For example. I have configured PLC and I want to download all the parameters. Then I would like to upload them to another PLC.

Thanks.

Look at using Recipes, Chapter 13 in my Siemens manual. You can save and retrieve data to/from a Memory Cartridge. Otherwise I think you can get MicroWin to create the Data Block from existing data, PLC/Create Data Block from RAM, then load the eisting program to a new PLC complete with the Data Block. Also see 'Storing your program on a memory cartridge' chapter 4 in my manual.

Bryan

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a question about an encoder that has absolute measurement. Specifically, it's the Lika SMA5, which I would like to connect...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question about an encoder that has absolute measurement. Specifically, it's the Lika SMA5, which I would like to connect...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a 222 CPU. I need to recover the program from the eeprom memory. Is it possible?
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom