Soflogix5 / IO linx for Dnet issue

mevaristo

hey! guys.. trying to fix this one problem that has been put on my plate.

We run Soflogix 5 with a 1784 PCIDS and we have recently been upgrading our PCs to win2k. The problem lies when the pc is rebooted and we try to start the Engine either manually or in auto/run. It appears that the IO linx driver isn't initialized therefore the Engine does not start. All we do to get around this is go into configure the driver under the Softlogix 5 I/O drivers and voila the thing starts up. Any ideas/ suggestions// This auto start issue did not exist under NT :mad:

I have tried all i can think of, other than calling Tech support to avoid some costs but I will as last resort

Thanks in advance

been there done that. Also tried different driver versions, different installation steps, meaning installing the software in a different order, I have no idea why the IO linx for Dnet driver needs to be initialized through the softlogix5 engine every single time the PC reboots.