twido communication

mo_eng

hi all
i have two twido bace unit and each base unit has a hmi(xbtn-400) so i have to define one of them master each other slave. how can i connect those(plcs)?(i used modbus port for connecting to hmi and don't have any communication port anymore)

hi

You don't mentioned what twido PLC you have, anyway..

I recomend you to buy 2 TWDNOZ485T modules, it don't cost much and it is much easier to you program and troubleshoot modbus communication when you have two communication ports on twido PLC. (one for programming/HMI display and other for Modbus master/slave communication)

I have never programmed twido PLC to Modbus master so unfortunately I can't help you to make twido Modbus master program.
I have seen Modbus master example program on Schneider's web site (technical documentation), maybe it is still there...

(I have only used Schneider's Unity PLC to Modbus Master communication and twido PLCs to Modbus slave)

Lare