Vijeo Citect and Twido Communication

Hi Everyone...!!!!
I have configured my IP address and also created a server in Citect of that IP address.I have also mapped my I/O's to Modbus address like %M0 and %Mw like i have done while communicating with Unity Pro. Using Two Laptops , 1 for Animating the values and second to read from PLC and display on Scada. Animation works fine , PLC output changes but nothing happens on Scada. I have two servers one from M340 (IP address) and 2nd twido...!!!! I am just focusing on Twido 40DRF cuz i have done communication with M340 (Unity Pro). Please Let me Know any solution...
2nd thing can i start n stop form one button in citect? when i press 1 time then starts and 2nd time stop...!!!!

I have done similar activity using Microsoft Visual Studio easily with Twido. I have done start/stop toggling via one button. I have used Citect & was disappointed by the limitations & high licensing costs. Citect being a very proprietary software & not a Microsoft product running in Microsoft Windows may not be capable of doing this. I will be glad to help you with this.

I have done similar activity using Microsoft Visual Studio easily with Twido. I have done start/stop toggling via one button. I have used Citect & was disappointed by the limitations & high licensing costs. Citect being a very proprietary software & not a Microsoft product running in Microsoft Windows may not be capable of doing this. I will be glad to help you with this.

I am not really sure what you are implying here but Citect is wholly owned by Schneider who also make the Twido range of PLC's so I think the OP has a decent chance of making them talk one hell of a lit easier than messing around in VB !

OP, post some screenshots of your I/O and tag set up in Citect, its hard to understand what you have done from your description.

There is no messing around with VB, unfortunately Citect uses a crippled version of Microsoft VC for a developer to do any special things. Also, Schnieder does not make Windows OS & Microsoft tools used by Schnieder to make Citect.
It is difficult to describe what i was talking about in text, easier to show in a desktop share session. I have been helping a lot of users of non Microsoft hmi products solving wierd problems that they run into, for the last 25 years or so. good Luck.

There is no messing around with VB, unfortunately Citect uses a crippled version of Microsoft VC for a developer to do any special things. Also, Schnieder does not make Windows OS & Microsoft tools used by Schnieder to make Citect.
It is difficult to describe what i was talking about in text, easier to show in a desktop share session. I have been helping a lot of users of non Microsoft hmi products solving wierd problems that they run into, for the last 25 years or so. good Luck.

Weird problem ? Its not a weird problem, he just hasn't configured it properly and i am sure you offering to supply him a whole new architecture isn't going to help him solve it !!

And you telling him he may not be able to do this with the products is total and utter Bulls**t and you know it, now move along.