panelview component 1000 emulator

shirish

Hello All Automation Experts

I m using panelview component 1000 in one project where i have to devloped all HMI screens offline with its emulator in two days!!!!!!!!
can anybody please tell me how use its emulator?
is internet is required for creating offline screens with emulator?

Thanks & Regards
Shirish Shrivastava
India:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not quite sure I understand what you are asking, but if you are developing a project for the PV Component whether connected to the device or using the emulator, you must use a browser. You can open up a project that you made while connected to the PV and work on it using the emulator. Is this what you are asking? You don't have to be connected to the internet to use the emulator, you are just using the browser.

And by the way, I noticed that you had asked a similar question in another thread. Would have been better to just continue the other thread instead of starting a new one.

Last edited: