Viewing Flex IO modules in RSLinx

BillRobinson

Any body know if you can do this?

I'm using a Flex IO Rack with an Ethernet adapter; I can see the adapter but nothing else that's connected to it.

RSLogix sees it fine, so I don't know if this a RSLinx limitation thing.

/shrug. Linx 2.54 sees I/O modules on a properly configured 1734-AENT adapter properly.

Have you configured the AENT adapter to be 'x' slots of backplane capacity? You can configure that by opening a browser directly to the adapter.

Can you browse the chassis from a web browser?

------------Edit----------
Oops, I thought you were talking about Point I/O. Flex I/O does not appear to be browse able, either on Ethernet or on a ControlNet drop.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Looking for some assistance. I am very familiar with Yaskawa VFDs, but not so much with AB VFDs. I am working on some hardwired AB PowerFlex 700...
Replies
Views
When I added device Powerflex 525 to my project,The ( current tag) was not populated .How can I retrieve this data ? Thanks Jeff
Replies
Views
Hey all, i am trying to find an easy way to view the feedback from a powerflex 40 drive that is located in a different room then the potentiometer...
Replies
Views
I got my PanelView Plus 7 working with a Micrologix 1500. How would I connect my laptop to the PanelView to view the ladder logic while operating...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First time poster, long time viewer of these forums. Could not find my solution on here. We have had issues with a Comm Fail on an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom