Heater Control

Josh

Using thermocouple inputs and a PID loop in an S7-200, what options do I have to output to an SSR or SCR controlling a heater? The input to turn-on the SSR or SCR is either 4.5-32 volts DC or 120 volt AC. I would like to have the quickest time cycle possible, yet not be beyond the capability of the SSR or SCR input.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I'm new here and this will be my first post so hopefully I can get some help, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head making some...
Replies
Views
I am doing a system where I have to control a heater on a mold. I will use a PID lood with a PWM output to a SSR to control the heater. The...
Replies
Views
Greetings, Do you recommend installing a thermostat controlled heater inside an outdoor control panel installed at a high attitude? It is...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, So I've been put on a project improving the electrical design of a given system, but I'm pretty new to the field of panel design...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I need some ideas to program a room air heater controller. I have s7-1200 and will be using temperature sensor with 0-10 volts...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom