Mitsi FX3u-48M + FX3u-4AD + FX3u-ENET

craig_avanzar

I have a new application where I am adding a linear transducer and ethernet to some torque stations. The question is does it matter what order I add the analog and ethernet modules to the cpu? My guess is that it doesn't but I'd like to be sure before I proceed. Don't want any UH-OH's to happen.

Thanks alot.

The more and more that I dig into the manuals I have come to the same conclusion. Working on getting the addressing correct now. I'm using a linear transducer so it seems pretty straight forward.

Thanks to all.

Similar Topics

Can some one please tell me how to connect the two items above. So far i have random data in my (d) regs on the hmi. And its all the same number...
Replies
Views
Connecting a E1071 to FX3U via cab19 cable.....connection horribly slow and HMI keeps freezing! Any advice?
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking into using a Q as master and a lot of FX3U slaves over ethernet. I need to read the manual but.... Can I broadcast data from the...
Replies
Views
We've got 2 cooling fans on our system. They switch on based on water temperature. One switches on at 25c. The other switches on at 30c. The code...
Replies
Views
I have a siemens 317-2 and an old GOT1000 (GT1675M - V) I am trying to get the darn things communication and having no luck. I have followed the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom