Iec103 ab <-> abb

dodogo

Hi all.
I have Prosoft MVI56-103M modul in Logix5550. I need read data from ABB REF543. I try use cfg file from prosoft but do not work. Have somebody simple this file? ...When i scan port i send to terminal this packet <R+><10><47><01><48><16>_TT_<R-> but no answer..(_TT_) ....exist something like scan? When slave device answere anything..

Hi,
I don't have experience with MVI56-103M but only with MVI56-GSC and i had a lot of problems.
Maybe this advice will help You to recognise your problem.
First i will check the physical connection between decives. ABB REF543 is connected with MVI via RS232 port so check the cable and module configuration baud rate speed etc.
With MVI56-GSC i was using hyperterminal in windows to send and recive data in DataAnylazer so if you will get there data you can start programing your ladder logic.
Good Luck

Thanks thats all is ok. Therminal in first post..I mean feder terminal its meashurig station. An this packet I see in data analyzer. ..dzenkuje bardzo.. :)