Telemecanique: PL7 programming questions

userxyz

Code:
!
(*******************************************************************************************************************)
(*                         *)
(* Interface avec le display TP32                 *)
(*                       *)
(*******************************************************************************************************************)
!
(* Front montant sur sélection mode automatique      *)
%M51:=%IW2.0.1:X10 AND NOT %M50;
%M50:=%IW2.0.1:X10;
(* Front montant sur sélection mode manuel           *)
%M53:=NOT %IW2.0.1:X10 AND NOT %M52;
%M52:=NOT %IW2.0.1:X10;
(* Front montant sur bouton poussoir "ouvrir portes"    *)
%M55:=NOT %IW2.0.1:X11 AND NOT %M54;
%M54:=NOT %IW2.0.1:X11;

I never programmed in Telemecanique, I'm more in to Siemens.

I need to change a lot in a Telemecanique PLC, but, I don't have a lot time. 4 days :). So the time to test a lot isn't there.

It's basically programmed in ST. That isn't the problem. My biggest concern is the way of adressing and interfacing to panel and decentral I/O stations.

So, in the code above:

- %M51:=%IW2.0.1:X10 AND NOT %M50;
What's %M51
What's %IW2.0.1:X10

Thanks in forward,

Kind regards,

g

Code:
!
(*                         *)
(* Interface avec le display TP32                 *)
(*                       *)
!
(* Front montant sur sélection mode automatique      *)
%M51:=%IW2.0.1:X10 AND NOT %M50;
%M50:=%IW2.0.1:X10;
(* Front montant sur sélection mode manuel           *)
%M53:=NOT %IW2.0.1:X10 AND NOT %M52;
%M52:=NOT %IW2.0.1:X10;
(* Front montant sur bouton poussoir "ouvrir portes"    *)
%M55:=NOT %IW2.0.1:X11 AND NOT %M54;
%M54:=NOT %IW2.0.1:X11;

I never programmed in Telemecanique, I'm more in to Siemens.

I need to change a lot in a Telemecanique PLC, but, I don't have a lot time. 4 days :). So the time to test a lot isn't there.

It's basically programmed in ST. That isn't the problem. My biggest concern is the way of adressing and interfacing to panel and decentral I/O stations.

So, in the code above:

- %M51:=%IW2.0.1:X10 AND NOT %M50;
What's %M51
What's %IW2.0.1:X10

Thanks in forward,

Kind regards,

g

Off the top of my head without checking PL7

%M51 is an internal BOOL

%IW2.0.1:X10 is BIT 10 of Input Word 2.0.1 where that word is located is a bit difficult to say without knowing the rack and I\O setup

k

Why is this adressed like this: IW2.0.1:X10

I mean, in Siemens we say: Input I5.5 for example, not INWord 4 bit 14

Off the top of my head without checking PL7

%M51 is an internal BOOL

%IW2.0.1:X10 is BIT 10 of Input Word 2.0.1 where that word is located is a bit difficult to say without knowing the rack and I\O setup

Why is this adressed like this: IW2.0.1:X10

I mean, in Siemens we say: Input I5.5 for example, not INWord 4 bit 14

Its addressed like that because its Schneider and not Siemens ?

Like i said i would need to know how the system is setup to comment further

Generally if its a remote I\O station they are mapped accross to words hence the %IW

HWConfig

This is what I see in PL7. A lot of remote I/O indeed, all phoenix and configured with IBS CMD G4.

I don't see any logic in the HWconfig of PL7 and in IBS CMD G4. How should understand this HWConfig...

DKJGEHZ.jpg

Its addressed like that because its Schneider and not Siemens ?

Like i said i would need to know how the system is setup to comment further

Generally if its a remote I\O station they are mapped accross to words hence the %IW

attach

In the attachement: IBS program and PL7 program.

I really don't see how to adress from the PL7 program to remote I/O in this telemecanique PLC system. I'll have to read some manuals during this weekend :mad:

hey

I now know a little more.

The configuration of my remote I/O on interbus is build in CMD G4. This can make a file with the SVC extension. This hardware config can be imported in PL7 for further mapping to variables/symbols.

Okay, butt, how do I map things from an imported configuration, can I find more on the website where this manual was located ?

I don't really understand the hardware that I see in PL7 and how it's linked to symbols.

Main Problem

The main problem is that we don't understand the adressing in PL7, let me explain with 2 snapshots, 1 of of the CMD config and 1 of the PL7:

IBS.JPG
TELE.JPG

I hope you guys can tell me more ?

Thanks in forward,

G