Telemecanique PL7-Pro, convert PL7-3 program

userxyz

Hi,

I'm trying to convert a PL7-3 program into PL7-PRO. This can be done in PL7-PRO normally, but I don't succeed. I received a BIN file. So I select binary file, but I cannot do anything further, buttons are grey...

Screenshots:

PL7PRO_1.jpg

PL7PRO_2.jpg

Not sure (never used these) but I would try exporting the application in the PL7-3 program and see if this creates a file that can be read
Is there anything in the help in PL7 pro?

Similar Topics

Hi, I’ve been a long time reader, and now this is my first question... I have a Telemecanique TSX17 PLC which I need to upload the code from...
Replies
Views
! (*******************************************************************************************************************) (*...
Replies
Views
I m looking for this telemecanique PL7 micro? Do anyone out there know where i can get one.
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hello! Sorry for the unusual question not quite on the topic of the forum. We have a computer museum. We got an old PLC programmer telemecanique...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom