panasonic gt11 touch screen

jimcav

I need to download a new program to a gt11 touch screen and a fpo-c16 plc. Is the software downloadable from the internet and do i need a special cable to talk to the units?

Panasonic offers software downloads (at least for HMI). the free version supports up to 10 screens. to use more than 10 screens, registration is required.

Similar Topics

I'm looking for a sample program to enter user data into the DM area of an Omron PLC. Any help? Thanks, Don
Replies
Views
Hello! I have been tasked to display some information (weather, for example) from PC on Panasonic GT11 display. Generally, i'm a C++ programmer...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I have programmed either of these units. Does anyone have a file they wouldn't mind posting. I seem to grasp things quicker...
Replies
Views
hi everyone. i'm working now with panasonic PLC. The machine is OE, so I uploaded the file using FPWIN Pro 7 but when I open the program and try...
Replies
Views
I am involved with the Panasonic FP7 for my final year project. I am doing a water distribution system and I want to use interrupt program for the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom