Random messages in Panasonic GT11

Hello!
I have been tasked to display some information (weather, for example) from PC on Panasonic GT11 display. Generally, i'm a C++ programmer and very far from PLC. GT11 is the choice of customer. I used "General-purpose serial communication" mode. I create some base screen in GTWIN utility where i placed data part from part library. Next i connect from my program to RS422 port (COM.port) of GT11 and change memory that associated with data part. Data have been changing. It's good. But i also need to display some random messages from my program. I found message part in part library, but it can display only predefined messages... What can i do?
Thank you!

You can write data to the PLC regester and after you can make CT11 display this data. There is a flow message parts in GT11.
Hope it helps.

Create your custom message line(s) from single-digit DATA objects of ASCII type.
When without frames, they will look as a straight line.
Link each object to own data register.
Define [Address: low>high] and [Word: low>high] in the object options.
After that you will be able to send ASCII character code to each from your PC program.

Flow message will not do the job beacuse also must be preprogrammed into GT.

Last edited: