simocode es license number

Hello tunfem.
From the siemens A&D Mall:
3ZS1312-4CC10-0YA5
SIRIUS; SIMOCODE ES 2007 BASIC FLOATING LICENSE F. ONE USER E-SW, SW AND DOCUM. ON CD LICENSE KEY ON USB ST.;CLASS A 3 LANGUAGES (GER,ENG,FR) EXECUTES UNDER: WIN2000/WINXPPROF REFERENCE HW: SIRIUS SIMOCODE PRO 3UF7*; COMMUNICATION THROUGH SYSTEM INTERFACE

If his is not exactly the product level you were looking for, you will find all available variations by doing a Search on the Mall for Simocode ES.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

Good afternoon all. I would like to be able to simulate sending and receiving specific bits between my Simocode pro V EIP module and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for the eds file for a simocode module "BASIC UNIT SIMOCODE PRO V MR". So far, I can only find the eds file for the pro V EIP...
Replies
Views
:banghead::banghead: Dear all, we have a SIMOCODE that is used to turn on/off some important pumps in the factory. Communication is via...
Replies
Views
Dears Once again need your support. I am starting on a simocode.After factory reset, I am trying to make some changes or reconfiguring the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, We have a conveyor at work that had a flight break off and did damage to the conveyor. We use Drag Conveyors......I was asked if a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom