RSView Application on Multiple PV1000 with multiple CLGX Processors

davidgay

Hello All,

Having a problem with a RSView application... Application runs fine on one leg of my network (gets data, etc), but on a different leg of my network the application doesn't return data into my screens. Kinda new to multi-PLC networking, is there something I need to do in the application to "point" it to the data? Config is shown below (crudely)... Sorry

PV1000+(1)--ENET--CLGX#1---ENET---CLGX#2---CNET---PV1000+(2)

The App is same on both PVs and all data is in CLGX#1

downloaded app into both and PV(1) works fine, PV(2) doesn't get the data from CLGX#1, is there something I need to do in PV(2) comm wise the fix this, I didn't replace the comms in PV(2) when downloading... Can you help me out here?

Any feedback will be appreciated... Thanks!

The path to CLGX#1 is different from PV1 than it is from PV2. You need to copy the project from the application manager, rename it to PV2 or whatever. Open it, expand RSLinx Enterprise from the project tree, go to communication setup and "build" the path to CLGX#1 under the target tab.