RSView to FT View Conversion Program/Application?

Just wondering, does Rockwell have a program or application that does the conversion from RSView32 to Factory Talk View similar to converter from PLC5 to ControlLogix? I have several I will need to be upgrading since these are running on older PCs and need to be replacing them before they fail. Just looking for the easiest way to do it without starting from scratch.

Thanks

Well, a lot of it 'will convert' to SE reasonably well.

With a lot of caveats -
See technote 27708 and https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/qr/ftalk-qr004_-en-p.pdf

We used the conversion tool at one of my old jobs a few years ago. The screens converted ok but if the RSView32 project used a lot of VBA code then that had to be rewritten because in FTView SE, the VBA is embedded in each screen. (In RSView32 the VBA is not tied to any particular screen.)

That's exactly what I was looking for. I am still learning Factory Talk, I have done one project from scratch but it didn't have any complicated graphics.

Thanks again.