factorytalk ME 5.0 & security

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
Trying to set-up a log-in prompt for our electric shop. I read the manual and set up the user groups and run time security. On my PV+ the login prompt opens a change factory talk password, the user name is blank. When I type in the old password followed by the new password and confirm, I get user name or password is incorrect. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don't know why this worked, but I was showing my boss the problems I was having setting up a LOG-IN button. I wnet to show him the change password overlay I kept getting and this time everything worked fine...the only thing I had done different was I logged out of Factoryview.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, Please, how can I apply FactoryTalk View SE security code on a Button object? I tried 'CurrentUserhasCode' expression with Visibility...
Replies
Views
I am trying to evaluate the differences between using FactoryTalk Security and the Service Edition of Rockwell software to limit access to edit...
Replies
Views
So, I have a FactoryTalk ME PVPlus 7 12" panel. I have 2 user groups, Technician and Operator. Technician has UserCode P (ON/Y). Operator has...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've just restored a version 4.0 app to version 11.0. Everything is working good so far. But when I tried to edit the Runtime...
Replies
Views
I have asked Rockwell (Chat only), and searched Google and the Rockwell KB, and I am still not sure what this means... [$Administrators] This...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom