LG GM7U reversed polarity

eyad267

Hello...
While using GM7U 40 points Transistor output, i have reversed the polarity on the output which caused a smoke and a smell to get out from the one of the outputs though the voltage was 24VDC only... and then all of the outputs were not functioning..

Any suggestions or explanations for a possile solution to the mentioned noticing that i can still install programs on it and the leds of the outputs still lights.. but the output is not activitated....

Thanks

Similar Topics

Helloo... I am using a plc from LSIS type GM7U , and i added a password on the reading and writing long time ago, which i forgot.. I am not...
Replies
Views
We have two submersible waste pumps in a sump. Submittals for the pumps are 1hp, 1.5A@460VAC Motor, 91GPM, 50FT max. Long story short, the...
Replies
Views
I've a customer who has a few panelview 600 units installed in a hot nasty mine-site, northern western Australia. It is wet and very hot in the...
Replies
Views
Another thread made me wonder this. One of the first things that struck me as odd years ago was the apparent reversal of the terms Upload and...
Replies
Views
This is a CompactLogix L33ERM, version 30 (31 is too unstable on my machine to work with), with a Kinetix 5500 drive. I have a program where...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom