OT- Submersible waste pump reversed.

The mechanical contractor was like "really? The rep was here and told me the rotation was checked correct". They are good guys. Just glad we hopefully have this figured out. BTW this is just a small industrial waste pit in a building. Two pumps around 50GPM each. No turds or anything serious.

So was there a kick direction arrow on the pumps, or like in my case the arrow was rotation and you have no way of seeing that?

We could not see any arrow at all. Looking at the volute and the impeller you can tell. Impeller blade curve back or trailing, not leading.

Similar Topics

Hello: We use submersible pressure sensor in oil tanks to monitor the level in the tank. We also have a routine the will estimate the oil...
Replies
Views
A precipitous drop in the house water pressure sent me to check the pressure on the bladder tank - only 20 psi on system with a pressure switch...
Replies
Views
Just an FYI, over the last year or so, we have installed several submersible pressure transmitters, to control/indicate level in certain...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Question regarding waste water treatment control standards. Without too much context, i am wondering if waste water for some reason...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a conversation with a major drive distributor MCCs and Kiosks were frequently mentioned and I had no clue what he meant by a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom