1757-SRM "E2h1 FRMW ERR Rset MOD"

Eric602

We have an L55/A redundant PLC at firmware revision 13.70, the 1757-SRM is at firmware revision 3.37. Last week we got two times fault alarm "E2h1 FRMW ERR Rset MOD" on the SRM module, and it can be cleared when the power is recycled.

Can any body tell me what the problem is and what further action should we take?

Thanks,
Eric

The module is not necessarily reporting an error within itself; the 1756-SRMs can generate this kind of fault if they get an error report from one of the other modules in the system.

To troubleshoot this, you need to contact Rockwell Automation with:

A description of the hardware in the Redundant ControlLogix system.

Firmware revisions of all the devices in the Redundant ControlLogix system (RSLinx will show you these).

The event and fault logs from the 1757-SRM modules. Again, use RSLinx to start the 1757-SRM utility to read and export these logs.

Do you have the contact information for Rockwell Automation support in your region ?