mlx 1500 uic to df1

stu

hi guys, i have a mlx 1500 which was use for another job but now i would like to use it for a differant project but it is set up for uic and i would like to use df1 can you talk me through how i can do this, i cant remeber. thaks stu

"i would like to use df1"
Pressing the DCOMM button puts the controller back to default which I believe is df1 and then download your program.

Press and hold the DCOMM button until the DCOMM LED on the controller lights up steadily.

This will place the Channel 0 serial port (the round one) into the default settings: 19200 baud, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit, CRC error checking.

These are not the default settings for a new DF1 Full Duplex driver in RSLinx Classic. You must change the Device Type to "SLC Ch.0" and change the Error Checking to CRC, or use the Autoconfigure feature.

The DCOMM feature does not affect the Channel 1 serial port on 1764-LRP controllers.