micorWin to awl converter

fita

Can anyone provide me with mwp to awl converter, or older version of microwin, i have been trying to download it from siemens website but it hang in about 50% of download
Please help

thanks for your reply but my file isn't opening in the new micro WIN it says it was made in older version, is it possible that u mail me the microwin setup on [email protected] would really appreciate it
Thanks

I did find this on the Siemens website, particularly
Projects created with STEP 7-Micro/WIN version 2.x or older, must first be saved with Micro/WIN V2.x in the STL editor, before they can be opened with STEP 7-Micro/WIN V3.x or V4.x. For this reason the STEP 7-Micro/WIN V2.1 software is included in a sub-directory of the installation CD.
so you should already have a copy of version 2.1 on your installation CD.

Bryan