Difference between 22B and 22F VFD's

Can some explain the difference between Allen Bradley PowerFlex 22B and 22F. The 22F one I am working with is called a "4M". This is what everyone is calling it and not sure what the "M" means. Thank you.

Tom

The 22B is the PowerFlex 40 and the 22F is the PowerFlex 4M. The 4M is only available in the open style case and has only the option for open case IP20. The PowerFlex 40 can be 600 VAC and more case options.

Just make sure that the firmware in your 4M is V2.xx or higher.

The PF40 has more outputs and can do sensorless vector control

So PowerFlex 4M Drive just means it is only avaible in open case style? Because people say 4M is the latest and greatest of the new AB drives. Just funny they would be bragging about the case style.