Connection Node Mismatch

Terrep

I'm currently working on project that has a compactlogix 1769-L32E PLC and 8 Powerflex drives (2 x 400 and 6 x 40). Each drive has been fitted with a 22-COMM-E module. The first problem I have is the Powerflex 40 drives are coming up as recognizable devices in the RSLinx window and the second problem I have is when attempt to connect to the drive via RSLogix 5000 a window pops up with the following message;Connection Node Mismatch (the connection node for the drive does not match the project node).
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Kind Regards
Darren

You should have already defined each drive in your I/O list under the Ethernet connection. If you are unsure about this the 22-COMM-E shows the setting up of a drive.

Bernie, thanks for your speedy reply. I've attached some screen shots of the RSLinx and the RSLogix 5000 windows. The PLC is communicating with drives. But I'm having problems connecting to the drive to access the parameters via RSLogix 5000. I've checked the knowledgebase on the AB site, and it suggested downloading the Drive Tools 4.05 patch which I've done.
Kind Regards
Darren

Bernie, thanks for your speedy reply. I've attached some screen shots of the RSLinx and the RSLogix 5000 windows. The PLC is communicating with drives. But I'm having problems connecting to the drive to access the parameters via RSLogix 5000. I've checked the knowledgebase on the AB site, and it suggested downloading the Drive Tools 4.05 patch which I've done.
Kind Regards
Darren

Darren:

You should be able to resolve the RSLinx unrecognized device problems by downloading their EDS file from AB.

http://www.rockwellautomation.com/resources/eds/

The issue with the Logix 5000 I can't help you with. To date, I have only used DeviceNet to communicate with AB PF40 and PF70 Drives.

Stu....