problem with cp 342-5 configuration

hosein

We have a CPU 314. We want to configure a CP342-5 for Profibus support. Also we have an ET 200M. We must communicate these by Profibus.
In HW configuration process, we have an problem in hardware that in CP SF light and in ET200M BF light flashes.
In save and compiling in NetPro and HWconfiguration we don't have any error. Where is the problem? IS it in hardware or software?
Software and hardware work properly before communication and even before attach IM153-1 to Profibus in the software.

Hello
I sent a massage about cp342-5 yesterday.
I have errors in diagonostic buffer that send (in attach file)them
please help me please i am very sad .............

please notice tham and write your reply

cp 342-5 buffer diagnostic.jpg

Hello my friend henny
Is it possible that we talk about it online in meebo or yahoo massenger. thank from your consideration.