allen bradley slc5/04

General716

Iam having a problem with a program Iam trying to download to a new processor.I can connect with df1 download the program but then the comm port quits working and i can no longer communicate with the processor.This has happened with 2 processors before i realised it was something with the program itself. Can anyone please helpo_O

channel 0 system
driver df1
baud 19200
parity none
stop bits 1
full duplex source id 9
control line no hand shaking
error detect crc
embeded response enabled
ack timeout 50
nak 3
enq 3

channel 0 system
driver df1
baud 19200
parity none
stop bits 1
full duplex source id 9
control line no hand shaking
error detect crc
embeded response enabled
ack timeout 50
nak 3
enq 3

I'm not sure this is your problem ( probably not)but the only difference from what you posted above and the processors default settings is the "embedded responce" the default is "Auto Detect"
What happens when you go back to RSLinx after you loose comm and click auto configure? Does it reconnect?

I don't see anything that would cause the comm settings to be inaccessible after a download. Perhaps the baud rate is changed by the download? Have you tried to use the DF1 autoconfigure option in RSLinx after downloading to see if you can detect it?