Modbus mapping and Quantum PLC

pauly

I am looking to connect a Quantum PLC to some controllers via Modbus TCP/IP. The controller data mapping document shows one of the registers I am interested in is 41001. Does this mean that by default I need to be looking at %IW1001 in the PLC? I think I am looking in the right area of Unity Pro, the Communications tab/Networks, I believe I need to configure something here. Any advice appreciated.

40000 registers are the same as %MW, 41001 should be in %MW1001
I say 'should' because it depends on the plc and drivers etc, it could be in %MW1000. %MW is normally 0 based while 40000 style is 1 based

hope this helps

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm really new to this. I need to export the Modbus register mapping from a Modicon M580 through Control Expert for the registers that...
Replies
Views
Could someone help me understand how the modbus mapping is handled for the MotionWorks IEC software? I have an existing application where I have...
Replies
Views
I've got a project which requires some Logix integration to a Danfoss device. It is the controls part of an Integrated Technologic Sensorless...
Replies
Views
Dear all, In CCW modbus Adress mapping where each adress is configured in modbus mapping option.For example I will be mapping some memory bit or...
Replies
Views
Got a 2080-LC30-24QWB with 2080-SERIALISOL card hooked up to a Modbus slave device. MSG_MODBUS instructions are working fine. I am trying to set...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom