panelview software

stu

hi guys
can you help me i have got both panelview and panelview plus hmi onsite but i only have factory talk studio software can adjust the program on the panelview or do i need panel builder? thanks stu

PanelView+ uses Factory Talk View ME
Panelviews will use PanelBuiler32, PanelBuilder 1400e or PanelBuilder 1200 depending on the model panelview.

hi i have been looking at the panelbuilder1400e program dropdown in all programs and i have seen transfer utility32 but how do you adjust the screens/ write to the screen do you use factory talk?

You do NOT use pb1400E for a 600. You use PB32.

And you don't use FactoryTalk anything with a 600.

As posted above

You need PANELBUILDER32 See here

Panelbuilder1400e is for the enhanced series (ie 1400e) of panelviews and will not work on or program the Standard Panelview (like a 600) series

FactoryTalk Studio works with the Panelview PLUS Products not anything else.