Rsview studio

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
Quick question.

I have a folder/file given to me from a builder.
It is the folder copied out of there Rsview/ME folder and not a APA backup.

I took the folder and pasted it in my Rsview/ME folder but when I look at my list of programs available in RsView studio it is not there.

the .med file is there.

Question is do I have to get a backup from them or is there a trick to open a .med file?

thanks guys!!!

You should be able to import the new file. When you open up Studio you should get a "New/Open Machine Edition Application" window. Select the "New" tab, and then type a name in the application name box. This should then allow you to select the "import" button. That will pop up a warning box relating to version 2.1, click OK and you should be able to select the *.med file type from the wizard. When you select "next" you should be able to browse to the med file that you want to work on.

Thanks for the help.

That would have worked, except it was created in version 5.0 and I have 4.0.

Bummer :(