PLC and data logger

Jacky79

Hi reader,

I like to use a PLC to interface a data logger to track the Temperature, Humidity and Time once my product become non-operational during a certain temperature. This data will then be saved in my Pc.

I will be using a Premium PLC and a Fluke data logger. I need some help in this project. Anyone have any experience in doing this? Please advice. Thanks:ROFLMAO:

Hi reader,

I like to use a PLC to interface a data logger to track the Temperature, Humidity and Time once my product become non-operational during a certain temperature. This data will then be saved in my Pc.

I will be using a Premium PLC and a Fluke data logger. I need some help in this project. Anyone have any experience in doing this? Please advice. Thanks:ROFLMAO:

Have a lot of experience with Fluke data logger. Which one do you intend to use?

I do not understand your process and when or why you want to trigger a scan/record with Fluke.

Dan Bentler

Hi reader,

Hi Jack,
I presume that you are wanting to log temp & %RH , and want action and alert limits to trigger , when they cross the limits ,capturing raw data , historical trends , alarms and events to be logged.
There are few questions to be answered
1. How many points to be monitored.
2. Distance between the sensor and control room , where you intend to keep the logger.
3. Is it harzardous area.?
4. Do you want alerts to sent via email or SMS.
5.remote monitoring ex.Web server.
based on this you can decide to go in for Wireless or wired dataloggers.