AB Pwerflex 70 - Want to add a timer..

Jalopees

Hello

I have a VFD for a mixing tank and basically I want to hit start on the panel and the mixer runs 5 minutes and then shuts. I have had some problems getting to work correctly. Can someone give me a new approach. I was attempting to do 3 wire internal or I can do external. I can supply 24vDC or 120AC.n Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Hi,
I'm not aware of any run/stop timers in the PF70. You may have to get an external timing relay (Off delay) hooked up between #9 and #2 terminals. With a push button triggering the timer. Thats how I would do it anyhow. Use 2 wire control mode with the #7 terminal jumpered to #8.
BD

PF70_pic.jpg

Hi,
I'm not aware of any run/stop timers in the PF70. You may have to get an external timing relay (Off delay) hooked up between #9 and #2 terminals. With a push button triggering the timer. Thats how I would do it anyhow. Use 2 wire control mode with the #7 terminal jumpered to #8.
BD
If using the 2-wire method, I would wire some sort of e-stop in series with the timer.