how to give the command through modbus

purusoth

Hi friends,

i'm purusoth and i'm having one Twido PLC , XBTN 200 and ATV 71, i want to communicate between Twido and ATV 71 ( AC Drive ) through MODBUS Protocol.for example I wanna give the run command and increase the speed. so in the PLC logic what type of Rung i have to insert. i don't how to call the adress, please tell me the address for run command, stop command, increasing speed,and so on..:mad:

Similar Topics

Hello PLCs.Net! I am trying to use RSLogix5k via windows command line. I would like there to be a script which automatically opens a project...
Replies
Views
I've been using Git and Microsoft's VSTS for software versioning, source control and work tracking lately for all of my projects, PLC and C# to...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. As the title suggests, I need to configure a Danfoss Aquadrive FC202 inverter, so that its logic inhibits the local command when the...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we have the following configuration fault on a Kinetix 5700 axis. It only appears when we go online on the Plc. We are just starting the...
Replies
Views
Sigh, DeviceNet noob... I have a 1756-L55, with a DeviceNet module, and 10 PF700 all commanded with DeviceNet. One of the PF700's blew up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom