AB1500 with Citect

piscis

I need to start working on an HMI project using AB1500 with Citect. I would need at least 3 drivers to connect to PLC using DF1, Vision System using Modbus TCP and a Bar Code reader using RS232.

Does anyone knows what CitectSCADA 7.10 licensing scheme is?

1. Do I get all those driver with the software or are each one of them a separate cost.
2. Is the DF1 and Citect communications quick enough for a Scale display? Or would I need to get into Ethernet I/P for that?
3. What is the cost of CitectSCADA 7.10 and the extra drivers in the USA for a single project, one seat license?

Thanks for your answer!!

Similar Topics

Hello All, I'm new here so pls bear with me. :) I have an AB1500 PLC and I am trying to use the PWM or PTO function to control the speed of a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone knows if the PLC AB1500 has a nice instruction like the AutomationDirect Ibox “INC” instruction, (increment) where you can use it as a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if AB1500 PLC has an instruction like this one in AD “Filter Over Time - BCD (FILTER) IB-422” Or may know how to accomplish the...
Replies
Views
I’m working on two “Energy Consumption” projects for two different customers with two different PLC; AB1500 and AD260, the two most popular PLC in...
Replies
Views
Using a single instruction I can add up these 60 single-word registers on AD. On AB1500 I need to use 60 instructions. Does anyone know if AB1500...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom