TP270 touch broke...

userxyz

An idiot in our company operated the panel with a scissor.

So, touch is broke.

We do not have the flex program of that panel.

I connected a mouse for now.

Upgrade to MP277 is unpossible, because we do not have the flex program.

I can get a TP270 if I want... but... I must be sure that the following will work:

Backup to CF, Restor in the new TP270...
Should work I think... ?

I can get a TP270 if I want... but... I must be sure that the following will work:

Backup to CF, Restor in the new TP270...
Should work I think... ?

Have not done it but that is the procedure according to the manual.

You don't have to be sure, because the program will stay inside the old TP even if you back it up. SO the worst thing that can happen is to stay as you are now...

It works, for sure.

Are you buying a brand new TP270? I suppose the MP277 is much cheaper if getting a new one, and you get also ethernet for extra. There is a 14 day trial license included in WinCC Flexible, if you can get the disk from somewhere..

Last edited: